I consult with you to find out what your needs are before you arrive in Melbourne.
I want to get to know you so I can make sure you get what you want, not just what’s available. I’ll work with you to find out what your practical requirements are and what your lifestyle is like. I’ll ask you a series of questions such as
- Are you looking for an apartment or a house?
- What’s your budget?
- Do you want to be close to the beach or a park?
When looking at rental properties, I’ll find one that suits your location, lifestyle and price preferences. I will make sure that when you relocate to Melbourne you’re moving into the rental place you can truly call home.
I research and find suitable properties
I help you find the most suitable home for your relocation to Melbourne.
A perfect home is different for everybody. Based on your criteria, I will search through available options and soon to be listed properties that meet your requirements. Tell me what you want and I will look for it in the right area before you arrive. I present to you a shortlist along with our recommendation for your consideration. Isn’t this better than spending your time looking for temporary accommodation in Melbourne?
I manage all the paperwork.
I’ll take care of the paperwork to make your relocation to Melbourne hassle-free. After you have chosen your ideal home, I take care of everything else.
I’ll take care of:
- Filling out and submitting your rental application and negotiating your lease.
- The banking requirements for rent and bond.
- Your utilities connection – I’ll make sure that on the day you move, you’ll have electricity, water and gas up and running. And I’ll get your internet connection started.
- Communicating with the rental agents to arrange lease agreements signed.
- Organising the bond form and condition reports.
- Signing out of the keys.
All you need to do is show up!
I hand over the keys to you.
After you arrive in Melbourne, all that’s left is to hand over your keys and let you settle in.
I’ll also give you a hard copy of your lease agreement, bond lodgement form, and help you fill out the inventory and condition report.
What does it cost?
I will find you your perfect rental property for under $2000 Australian Dollars.
My relocation services can also include:
- purchasing appliances – I will make sure you get the best prices in Melbourne and have them delivered and installed to your new home.
- receiving personal items arriving to your house before your arrive.
- arranging cleaners to come through before your items are delivered.